- With the release of UE4, the access points for character data changed a bit, but offer now way more useful information and easier to access and read. Due to this improvement, BnS Life was updated to the version 3.0.0 and will run on a few manual updates in the future to fix and update new content released. Most parts and areas of the website now fully automated.
- The Marketplace has been disabled for now
- Once BnS Life has established its own connection to the game server and can read marketplace and ranking data, the Marketplace API and Overview will return.
- Amulets are now availale
- Weapon Psyches are now available
- Every normal equipment now has their main stats and effects displayed
- The current location and login status of every character was added
- Gender and Race are now visible
- Gems and Psyches are now autoloaded and visible
- Maxed-out stats on Psyches and Soul Shields are now highlighted
- Added a link to the character API and the official playNC character page (desktop view only)
- All characters from the same account are now visible (was not possible on EU before)
- Dual Blade is supported
- The gear score calculation has been adjusted to include Amulets and upcoming new types of Gems and Psyches
- Due to the calculation changes, all saved gear has been deleted. The scoreboard was also reset. It is possible, that the new score is lower than before.
- The layout was adjusted
- Character profile images have been reworked, therefore the size was reduced
- The HM point bonus was adjusted to new values (auto fetch implemented)
- The data in the API has been updated to include all new content
- Soul Shields are now always visible
- The talents page was unavailable for characters with a space " " in their name
- under certain circumstances, soul shield names and stats were not available
- Transcendent psyches were not included in gear score calculations